Can't rebuild Mail server the normal way with the buttons.

Hi

Ik had to re-install my server again. I rebuilt it this time with Alma Linux 8.10 minimal. After installing Alma, i updated, rebooted and then i upgraded the kernel to the last version that was available that moment, 6.10.3-1.el8.elrepo.x86_64. then i installed CWP which went very smooth and fast without a problem.
After the CWP installation i updated it again, and after, since it was still empty and clean, i went for the MariaDB update to Server version: 10.11.9-MariaDB. This all went smooth no issues. Then i updated the Apache to 2.4.62. this also went smooth.

After this all i rebooted several times,  i set up the server the normal way, with hostname and such and ssl cert all working fine too no issues. Then i got to the mail server.

I checked the 3 top boxes to be installed like : AntiSpam/AntiVirus , AntiSpam/AntiVirus  and Install DKIM & SPF, this went all smooth and no issues reported.

I started to setup my users. I only need 1 email on the master domain so i created that and going to test if its working. I send an e-mail through gmail to the the first hosted domain and mailbox, and it came right back with an error saying it was rejected because of spam assassins and bla bla, and when i clicked on the link for the solution, it had the message of open resolver.

I had this happened before, so i was like, ok i uninstall the AntiSpam/AntiVirus option from the mail server and it is fixed.

Well there the problem arises. NONE of the buttons on the mail server page is working, they show, i can click on them, but they do nothing. i can check boxes to install or uninstall, but hitting the mail server button to reinstall the mail server does do nothing. i already have rebooted the machine, not work. I reverted apache back to  2.4.57,  but no effect.

Any other ideas what can be wrong and why this isn't working anymore. ?

Im happy with this setup as it is super fast and smooth, but this strange problem..

Looking forward to see some solutions,

Regards,

Mike

UPDATE:

I reverted my web servers back from " Nginx & Varnish & Apache" to Apache only, and now the buttons are working again, so for some reason the mail server page doesn't want to work when you have "Nginx & Varnish & Apache" installed. The Nginx version is just the default version being installed by CWP

When i try to upgrade the Nginx i already get all kind of errors.. in the preparation phase,  so i did not moved on with that and left it untouched.

So the not working buttons is solved, atleast knowing a reason... not know why.

Ik had to re-install my server again. I rebuilt it this time with Alma Linux 8.10 minimal. After installing Alma, i updated, rebooted and then i upgraded the kernel to the last version that was available that moment, 6.10.3-1.el8.elrepo.x86_64. then i installed CWP which went very smooth and fast without a problem.
After the CWP installation i updated it again, and after, since it was still empty and clean, i went for the MariaDB update to Server version: 10.11.9-MariaDB. This all went smooth no issues. Then i updated the Apache to 2.4.62. this also went smooth.